- the Hatred Scale: tracking the population's hate against the discriminated minorities;
- the Shared Knowledge: a pool of knowledge to lower the hatred of the population;
- the turn counter.
- the description of the character and his social group to defend;
- the 3 N counter, tracking the reinforcement of the justification of the group discrimination through the words Natural, Normal, Necessary. Higher they are, less rights the group will maintain.
1. The 2 Justification Decks: Science and Religion. The players can use them to reinforce or to weaken the 3 N of another player by giving a speech (with religious or scientific content) using the three key words reported on the card, with the purpose to convince the other players about his reasons.
A project by Eleonora Alberello
Illustrations by Luca Carnevale
A project for Eleonora Alberello's degree thesis at Politecnico di Milano, 2015
Professor: Maresa Bertolo
TA: Ilaria Mariani